Saturday, March 26, 2011

Of Apologies and Authorship

  I haven't posted in a while, and I actually just deleted a bunch of randoms. A combination of two things. 1) I'm not doing as much traveling, so my opportunities to do these kinds of bizarre things are far fewer. 2) I'm actually getting far more personal misdialings than before; as in so personal that I hesitate to post them, because I'm embarrassed by them.

  For instance, here, Jill has clearly decided that I am someone else. I have received nearly an entire book from her:



Along with an invitation to a teleconference (unfortunately the agenda was not sent out, so I couldn't decide whether to join):

There have also been some other, fairly in depth personal emails from this Jill that I can't bring myself to post. And in the spirit of holding back, I received this apology from someone I don't know, although I didn't receive any spam. It does look like he knows a lot of people whose names begin with "M" (mine does not):


No comments:

Post a Comment